Pipe Organs of Greater Tennessee
(outside Nashville)
 
Greater Tennessee Organs
Ashland City
First United Methodist

II/20 Pilcher/Reuter Console/Milnar additions

To top of page

Bell Buckle
Bell Buckle United Methodist

II/15 Henry Pilcher's Sons (1890, relocated 1932)

To top of page

Brentwood
Brentwood United Methodist

Sanctuary - IV/71 Moller with Walker additions (1991)
Chapel - II/31 Reuter

Forest Hills United Methodist

III/16 M.P. Moller (1939, 1975)

To top of page

Clarksville
First Presbyterian

II/15 Rodgers Pipe Combination (Former Organ)
II/30 M.L. Bigelow and Co. (2006)

Grace Lutheran

III/60 Kinsey, Angerstein, and Tyrrell (2001-2)

Trinity Episcopal

III/38 Holtkamp (2001)

Madison Street United Methodist

III/47 Reiger-Kloss (2001)

To top of page

Columbia

First Baptist (Former Sanctuary)

III/18 Schantz - Lee - Milnar

First Cumberland Presbyterian

II/8 Felgemaker - Milnar

First Presbyterian

II/29 Brad Rule and Co. (2002)

First United Methodist

Sanctuary - II/27 Various - Milnar (1989)
Chapel - II/3 Wicks

St. Peter's Episcopal

II/21 Kilgen (1912); Holcombe (1957); Milnar (1977)

Westminster Presbyterian

II/8 Wicks

Zion Presbyterian

II/7 Pilcher

To top of page

Cookville
First Presbyterian

II/12 Felgemaker - Moller - Milnar

First United Methodist

III/23 Schantz (1964)

St. Michael's Episcopal

II/21 Milnar (1998)

Tennessee Technological University

Auditorium - III/26 Schantz - Milnar

To top of page

Crossville
First United Methodist

II/ Karl Wilhelm (1995)

To top of page

Franklin
First Presbyterian

II/17 Milnar Organ Co. (1978, 1994)

First United Methodist

II/13 Moller (1983)

Historic Presbyterian

II/14 Schoenstein

St. Andrew's Lutheran

III/52 Aeolian-Skinner (1969)

St. Paul's Episcopal

II/13 Schantz (1974)

To top of page

Gallatin
First Baptist

II/21 Koellein - Milnar

First Presbyterian

II/31 Brad Rule & Co. (2008)

First United Methodist

II/19 Wicks (1969)

St. John Vianney Roman Catholic

Chapel - II/3 Norvall Hall

To top of page

Goodlettsville

Connell Memorial United Methodist

II/16 Norvall Hall; Milnar - rebuild & new console

To top of page

Hendersonville

First Baptist

III/42 Schantz (1981); Milnar additions (1991)

St. Timothy Lutheran

II/14 Milnar (1998)

To top of page

Humbolt
First United Methodist

III/15 Reuter (1947)

To top of page

Knoxville
Westminster Presbyterian

Sanctuary II/33 Richards, Fowkes & Co. (1999)
Chapel II/14 Schantz (1969)

Lebanon
First Baptist

II/20 Schantz (1970)

First Presbyterian

II/15 Moller (1955)

First United Methodist

II/14 Moller (1927) - Koellein - Milnar

To top of page

Lewisburg

First Presbyterian

II/10 Kilgen (1900)

First United Methodist

III/12 Hillgreen Lane (1960)

To top of page

Madison

St. James the Less (Episcopal)

II/3 Henry Pilcher

St. Joseph's

II/22 Delaware (1981)

To top of page

Manchester
First Baptist

II/14 Milnar (1983)

First United Methodist

II/32 Delaware (1981)

To top of page

Martin
First United Methodist

II/18 Moller (1972); Additions by Milnar

To top of page

McMinnville
First United Methodist

II/19 Koellein

St. Matthew's Episcopal

II/3 Wicks

To top of page

Memphis

Collierville United Methodist

III/38 Schantz (1997)

Germantown United Methodist

III/ Schantz (1978, 1995)

Idlewild Presbyterian

Sanctuary III/69 Bedient Pipe Organ Co. (1988)
Chapel - II/9 Schantz (1971)
Carillon (48 bells) (1999)

St. Louis Catholic

II/22 Casavant (1999)

St. Peter's Catholic

IV/42 Casavant (1923)

To top of page

Mount Pleasant

First Presbyterian

II/11 Kilgen (c.1900); Rebuilt by Milnar (2000)
To see step-by-step re-assembly of the organ, click here.

First United Methodist

II/16 Reuter (2008)

To top of page

Murfreesboro
First Baptist

III/24 E.M. Skinner (1925) - Allen Organ (2003) Console and Digital Additions
(Second Page of Photos)

First Presbyterian

II/15 Moller - Luley and Associates

First United Methodist

III/50 Moller - Aeolian - Wicks - Milnar
(Second Page of Photos)

Middle Tennessee State University

Wright Concert Hall - II/32 Casavant (1981)
Practice Organ - II/2 Moller (1967)

St. Paul's Episcopal

II/6 Moller (1960)
II/26 Orgues Letourneau (2012)

St. Rose of Lima

II/20 Shantz (1978); Milnar additions (1990)

To top of page

Old Hickory
First Baptist

II/20 Wicks (1968)

First Presbyterian

II/7 Reuter - Milnar

To top of page

Sewanee
School of Theology - Chapel of the Apostles

II/23 Casavant (2003)

St. Andrew's School - Chapel

II/ Pilcher - Norvall Hall (probable builder)

University of the South - All Saints Chapel

III/69 Casavant (1962) (Photos taken in 2000-1, prior to restoration)
III/67 Casavant (1962, rebuilt by Casavant 2004)

University of the South - St. Luke's Chapel

II/17 Milnar (1996)

To top of page

Shelbyville
First Baptist

II/17 Wicks (1971)

First Christian

II/8 Kimball

First Presbyterian

II/14 Austin (1920); with Milnar additions

First United Methodist

II/21 Kilgen - Koelline - Delaware - Milnar

To top of page

Springfield

First United Methodist

II/25 Delaware (1975)

First United Presbyterian

II/17 E.M. Skinner - Moller (1916)

To top of page

Spring Hill

Spring Hill United Methodist

II/8 Hinners (1915) - Rebuilt by Milnar 2013

Grace Episcopal

I/5 Henry Pilcher's Sons (c. 1878)

To top of page

Tullahoma
First United Methodist

Tullahoma TN
II/20 Delaware

St. Barnabas' Episcopal

II/18 Casavant (1977)

Trinity Lutheran

II/28 W. Zimmer & Sons (1979)

To top of page

Winchester
First United Methodist Church

II/10 Reuter

Trinity Episcopal

II/3 Moller

To top of page

Woodbury
First Baptist

II/5 Reuter (1976) with digital additions and new console by Allen Organ Co. (2004)

First United Methodist

II/6 Builder unknown; Reuter console (1976) added in 2004

TN Residence Organs
Bert and Ann Allee

IV/14 Estey with additions

T. Evans Baird

II/4 Kimball (1936)

To top of page